Scales You Can Use! - PRINTED PERFECT BOUND EDITION
People who bought this product also bought
Master the fretboard and elevate your playing with our comprehensive guitar scale book.
Regardless of whether you're an electric or acoustic guitarist, you know the importance of mastering the fretboard to take your playing skills to the next level. With Scales You Can Use! - Printed Perfect Bound Edition, this guitar scale book is all you need to do just that!
Featuring essential scale patterns and making use of the vaunted caged guitar system; this edition consists of pentatonic/blues scales, modal scales and exotic scale forms as well as various musical exercises, fret maps and comparison scalar tables for major, harmonic and melodic minor scales along with theoretical explanations for each mode.
This edition explores the blues scale along with chromatic scales; perfect for pushing your limits further. Additionally, included are open string pattern references accompanied by cycle of fifths reference materials and symmetrical scale pattern understanding allowing improvisations or composing music pieces through different modes a much clearer proposition. Furthermore, YouTube videos provide supplemental guidance in real time leaving no stone unturned when it comes to developing new techniques as a guitarist.
Unleash your full potential today- grab Scales You Can Use!
- Master essential scale patterns and exotic forms for a diverse sound
- Develop your skills with musical exercises and comparison scalar tables
- Explore pentatonic, modal, blues, symmetrical and chromatic scales with theoretical explanations
- Benefit from easy to understand template fret maps and YouTube videos
WHAT'S IN “SCALES YOU CAN USE!” - THE ULTIMATE GUITAR SCALE BOOK?
- 152 page full color print perfect bound version.
- Learn the essential scale patterns including the caged guitar system that are both powerful and musically meaningful.
- Included is everything from pentatonic, to modal to exotic scale forms...see below.
- Much more than a book of scales, Scales You Can Use! includes the theory of the scales you learn, musical exercises to help you play them in a musical way, fret maps, comparison scalar tables and much, much, more.
This thought through method includes a template system of learning that acts as a force multiplier for your learning and understanding in full color. An easy to understand template system that enables you to learn and play major, natural, harmonic and melodic minor scales over the entire neck in seven positions.
- Scales You Can Use! includes tutorials and shows you how to play pentatonics in 10 different keys in one position.
- Learn how you can play in fourteen keys in one position using modal scales giving you complete musical control over key changes! Included are fret maps which detail a simple to understand root based system in two key positions giving you complete understanding.
- Theoretical explanations of pentatonic, major, melodic and harmonic minor, blues, chromatic, whole tone and diminished scales. A suite of “exotic” scales is also included for those that are looking to learn patterns that are on the fringe of what most guitarists would be looking to study.
- Original music examples in music and TAB provided throughout Scales You Can Use! to ensure that you really learn the patterns shown.
- Open string patterns cover major, minor, pentatonic and blues scales. If you think you know what the cycle of fifths is about, then think again!
Scales You Can Use! shows again and again how you can use this to the max! Divided into three chapters – Open Scale Patterns – Fretted Scale Patterns – Symmetrical Scale Patterns.
Traversing the entire neck in one key, playing round the cycle of fifths in one position, major, harmonic and minor scale comparison sheets are in there to give you the best chance of getting your scalar knowledge together once and for all!
Modes are also covered and demystified showing you how to both create and apply these often misunderstood patterns.
All three chapters are backed up by our Youtube videos viewable via QR codes so you can view the scales being demonstrated by GMI’s Ged Brockie.
PLEASE NOTE: PRINTING PROCESS TAKES 4 - 6 DAYS PLUS 4 - 6 DAYS FOR DELIVERY.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
A Word From The Author
SECTION ONE - Open String Patterns
Natural minor patterns
Major/minor pentatonic and blues patterns
SECTION TWO - Fretted Patterns
Major and minor pentatonic patterns
Five position blues scales up the neck
Seven position major patterns
Seven position natural minor patterns
Seven position melodic minor patterns
Seven position harmonic minor patterns
SECTION THREE - Symmetrical & Exotic Patterns
Whole tone scale patterns
Diminished scale patterns
Exotic scale patterns
If you are purchasing a physical product, you will be made aware of any shipping costs when you progress to your cart
Standard Shipping: 7 - 15 business days maximum.
Return or exchange within 30 days from the delivered date for all PAID FOR NON-ELECTRONIC GOODS.
1. Items received within 30 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
3. Return shipping fee is paid by buyer.