Unlock the power of the blues with Fastlines Blues - where licks meet improvisations, and intermediate becomes advanced. With wire-bound ease and backing tracks to fuel your creativity, take your playing to new heights.
Are you an intermediate or advanced blues' guitarist looking to take your playing to the next level? Look no further than Fastlines Blues Intermediate/Advanced Method - Wire bound version.
This lick and solo library includes a wealth of tools and resources to help you master the art of blues guitar, including expertly crafted licks, professionally recorded backing tracks, and in-depth instruction for improvisation. With its high-quality wire binding, this method book is durable enough for even the most rigorous practice sessions. Whether you're performing on stage or just jamming with friends in your living room, Fastlines Blues Intermediate/Advanced Method is sure to elevate your playing to new heights and impress audiences far and wide.
- Elevate your blues guitar skills with Fastlines Blues Intermediate/Advanced Method from great blues licks to the edge of jazz
- Featuring a plethora of advanced licks and improvisational techniques to take your playing to the next level
- Whether you're an intermediate or advanced player, Fastlines Blues is designed to help you understand the licks you play in a variety of improvisation settings
- Get ready to impress audiences with blistering solos and dynamic riffs using the comprehensive instruction provided
- Wire bound flat lie binding for no fuss on the stand viewing
Fastlines Blues Guitar Intermediate to Advanced edition gives you the musical ideas to create improvisations with two short solos integrating many of the previous lick ideas presented and ten backing tracks played by real musicians in various blues styles to jam along with.
- 51 page PDF included with all licks in music and TAB and backing tracks scored out.
- 40 different licks with descriptions of how the lines were created along downloadable audio of all licks and backing tracks.
- 15 written projects which explain how to edit and change your licks in various ways.
- 2 short solo based in part on the lines you have learned.
- 10 professionally recorded backing tracks played by real musicians to play along with (almost one hour of backing tracks).
PLEASE NOTE: PRINTING PROCESS TAKES 4 - 6 DAYS PLUS 4 - 6 DAYS FOR DELIVERY.
Return & Policy
There is no shipping on all downloadable products either free or paid
If you are purchasing a physical product, you will be made aware of any shipping costs when you progress to your cart
Standard Shipping: 7 - 15 business days maximum.
Return or exchange within 30 days from the delivered date for all PAID FOR NON-ELECTRONIC GOODS.
1. Items received within 30 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
3. Return shipping fee is paid by buyer.