We Are Looking To Expand The GMI STORE
We are looking to expand our infantry of guitar and music publications and electronic downloads.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Get in touch with us and tell us about your work which you should include with your introductory email. We will need to view your publication or download and will give you a written email response regarding it’s suitability for our range.
If we feel your product is right for the Guitar & Music Institute then we offer the following:
- A 50% split between you the author and GMI.
- A non exclusive right (this means you can market your publication anywhere else you want) to sell your product through the this website and for it to be marketed to our mailing list and throughout the world.
- As best as we can, prevent the copying, sharing and editing of your material.
- A monthly report on all your sales.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- The publication or download you submit for sale must be wholly yours with respect to copyright of material and images used.
- You retain copyright over every aspect of your work.
- You must have a Paypal account to receive payment from sales.
- You will be paid at the end of each month for all sales made thirty days in arrears.
- You are responsible for all matters pertaining to tax re payment for sales.
WHAT GMI DOES
- Work with you to decide the best possible price for your book(s) and or products to ensure the best chance of sales.
- Discuss the various selling possibilities open to you.
- Carry out a wide range of online promotional activities throughout the year through our mailing list, social media and online activities on the GMI - Guitar & Music Institute website.