Scales You Can Use! - PDF IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD
WHAT'S IN THE BOOK?
Scales You Can Use! is a 105 full colour book. Learn the scale patterns that are both powerful and meaningful and really make the difference.
This thought through method includes a template system of learning that acts as a force multiplier for your learning and understanding. A full colour publication offered in physical print, ePub and PDF Download form, 105 pages long.
- An easy to understand template system that enables you to learn and play major, natural, harmonic and melodic minor scales over the entire neck in seven positions.
- Scales You Can Use! includes tutorials and shows you how to play pentatonics in 10 different keys in one position.
- Learn how you can play in fourteen keys in one position using modal scales giving you complete musical control over key changes! Included are fret maps which detail a simple to understand root based system in two key positions giving you complete understanding.
- Theoretical explanations of pentatonic, major, melodic and harmonic minor, blues, chromatic, whole tone and diminished scales. A suite of “exotic” scales are also included for those that are looking to learn patterns that are on the fringe.
- Original music examples in music and TAB provided throughout Scales You Can Use! to ensure that you really learn the patterns shown.
- Open string patterns cover major, minor, pentatonic and blues scales. If you think you know what the cycle of fifths is about, then think again!
Scales You Can Use! shows again and again how you can use this to the max! Divided into three chapters – Open Scale Patterns – Fretted Scale Patterns – Symmetrical Scale Patterns.
Traversing the entire neck in one key, playing round the cycle of fifths in one position, major, harmonic and minor scale comparison sheets are in there to give you the best chance of getting your scalar knowledge together once and for all!
Modes are also covered and demystified showing you how to both create and apply these often misunderstood patterns.
All three chapters are backed up by our Youtube videos viewable via QR codes so you can view the scales being demonstrated by GMI’s Ged Brockie.